Monday 11 August 2014

Around St Gilgen

Niki Rowland is running a series of Summer Scrapbooking Challenges at UKScrappers this August and September. There are 10 challenges in total and I plan to do most of them, but in no particular order. I'm starting with Challenge 8, which was a sketch.

I picked 6 photos from the village of St Gilgen in Austria, and decided to work with a 6x6 pad to give me lots of coordinating patterns for double-matting the photos. Once I had my two rows of photos as per the sketch, I added a few more layers of paper behind them.



Suppliers
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Paper - MME The Sweetest Thing, MME Quilting Bee 6x6 Pad
Letters - American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - American Crafts
Gems - Papermania
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Headliner Alphabet Die
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment