Tuesday 5 August 2014

Hello Grandma

Another round of the team scraplifting game at Scrap Whispers has come to an end with the Big Reveals last week. This time I was scraplifting a page from Jennifer, and I was initially disappointed to see a single photo page as I don't actually have very many single photos. I know I could have used two smaller pictures or a photo collage in the same space but nothing came to mind. In the end I went all the way back to 1997 for a single photo of my mum and my baby son.




I loved the stitched circles on Jennifer's page but I don't have the skill or the patience to copy them, so I went in another direction with my background, spritzing cardstock with mist through a circles template. I flipped the page to suit the direction that my mum is facing in the photo, and made the tag cluster smaller. The washi tape strips aren't on Jennifer's page, but one of them is covering a small mishap, and the other balances it.

You can see all three chains of pages on the Scrap Whispers blog: Georgina's teamRosey's teamNilsa's team.

Supplies
Cardstock - Core'dinations (Cloudburst)
Paper - Fancy Pants Little Sport
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, atd
Definition Sticker - Making Memories
Mist - docrafts (Hematite)
Ink - Ink It Up!
Washi Tape - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Circles Template (used as a mask)
Big Shot & Tags Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment