Saturday 16 August 2014

Pocket Scrapping - Disneyland Paris

I've spent more time pushing paper around than sticking one piece to another this week. I have a part-made page that's giving me trouble, so I've put it to one side for now and switched to pocket scrapping instead. I'm mixing divided pages in with my 12x12 pages this year, using all 4x6 landscape pockets. I've scrapped most of our trip to Disneyland Paris on 12x12 pages (three singles and a double) but I had a few more odd photos that I want to include in the album.


The first pocket has a view of the park from the Red Queen's Castle and doubles as a title; the second is my daughter in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. The second row has part of Alice's Curious Labyrinth and then the Big Thunder Mountain roller-coaster. Pocket 5 has some of the film characters in Discoveryland; finally my daughter again, showing off her souvenir Tigger hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment