Thursday 18 September 2014

Bad Boys?

This is the second in my trilogy of pages from Corfe Castle in Dorset, made in response to Summer Scrapbooking Challenge #10 at UKScrappers, a challenge to make three pages from a limited kit of supplies; I shared the first one and the kit list earlier this week.

This page has photos of my son and husband in the stocks/pillory and has a few more layers and embellishments than the last one. I had to get creative with the lettering - the 'a' was a 'd' and the 'y' was a '9' before I cut them down.




Supplies
Paper - MME The Sweetest Thing, MME Cut & Paste, MME Miss Caroline
Cards - Project Life Summer Kit
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Label Sticker - October Afternoon
Word Stickers - MME The Sweetest Thing
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter and Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment