Friday 19 September 2014

In Miniature

This is the third and final page that I've made from Corfe Castle in Dorset for Summer Scrapbooking Challenge #10 at UKScrappers. This was a challenge to make three pages from a kit of supplies; I blogged the first two earlier this week (Corfe Castle and Bad Boys?). My kit had a selection of papers from Teresa Collins and My Minds Eye, and I used aqua backgrounds in different patterns for all my pages. Today's trio of photos are from the Model Village:



Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Story Teller, Teresa Collins Daily Stories, MME Miss Caroline
Card - Project Life Summer Kit
Letters - American Crafts, Lily Bee
Buttons - MME Market Street
Brad - American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Wood Veneer Arrow - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment