Sunday 28 September 2014

Orsett Show

I'm squeezing in this page just ahead of tonight's deadline. It's for the current weekly challenge at UKScrappers which was set by Elaine. She asked us to use white cardstock, at least four bright colours and an alliterative title. I failed on the last element, but I'll still score some points for my team.

My photos come from the Orsett Agricultural and Horticultural Show that my daughter and I visited earlier this month. I had nine of them, and decided to go for a grid design. My initial thought was a 4x4 grid, filling the extra spaces with patterned paper, but it evolved from there into a 3x3 grid surrounded with smaller squares:


The thing that took the longest was finding suitable lettering for my title. After eliminating almost every alphabet that I have, I finally made my own from old rub-on letters, white cardstock and a circle punch.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - MME Bright 6x6
Rub-Ons - Making Memories

Tools
Woodware Square Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment