Saturday 20 September 2014

Photo Scavenger Hunt - Almost There

I've just realised that there are only three days left for this year's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, organised by Rinda on her blog. Last time I checked in, I had five items left to go, and I had a successful weekend at the beginning of September, knocking off three, plus duplicates of two previous finds.

On a visit to the Harry Potter studios I found another bus with a picture on its side (no. 20):


I also captured a photo bomb (no. 10) at last, two sets of legs behind a model of Hogwarts Castle:


Next day we visited the Orsett Show, a local agricultural and horticultural show, where I found my parade (no. 14) - the Grand Parade of Traction Engines:


and my juggler (no. 15):


I also found another Birdhouse (Alt B), complete with a rather cute bird:


So, two left. The birds on a wire have been elusive, so I'm wondering whether birds on pipework might count:


These were on the conning tower of the submarine Ocelot in Chatham Dockyard. Alternatively, I can offer you birds on masts (in Lyme Regis harbour):


Still trying to get that sunrise - I decided to wait for mid-September for this one as sunrise is now around 06:30 but it's been cloudy or foggy every day this week. If necessary I'll use a photo my husband took when he was camping in June, but I'd much prefer to take all the pictures myself.

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely photos here. The lamp posts that look like shells or horns are just great. Your birds on boat masts is wonderful inventive thinking. Well done.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your juggler! And the birds on a wire are really cool.It's been fun to see such a variety of parades.
    Thanks so much for participating and linking up.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete