Friday 31 October 2014

The Cupboard Under the Stairs

I'm not making my Harry Potter album pages in any particular order, and this page is one of the first sets that we saw on the studio tour - the cupboard under the stairs that served as Harry's bedroom at the beginning of the series.


I have one landscape and one portrait photo of the cupboard, which reminded me of this sketch from Shimelle, though I did swap the photos over and move the journalling below the photo. That journalling is another quote (from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) and as it refers to spiders I added a spider's web brad, one from a Hallowe'en set.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Cakewalk, OA Schoolhouse
Letters - American Crafts
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Brad - OA Witch Hazel
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts
Gems - Dovecraft

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment