Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mrs Weasley's Clock

I'm back again with yet another Harry Potter page. The set from The Burrow was on display at the studio tour, and I took a few close-ups of Mrs Weasley's magical clock, the one that tells her the whereabouts of each family member.

I've adapted the 1st November sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for my page. Although the sketch shows three small photos, it was fairly easy to adjust the different elements to use it for two 4x6 photos instead.




I've machine-stitched the large circle, which provides similarity/continuity with the Butterbeer page that I made a couple of weeks ago. I've been trying to repeat elements throughout this album, but one new thing did make it onto this page. I've had the sheet of vellum with gold triangles in my kit box, but this is the first time that I've cut into it as it hasn't seemed right on any previous pages. Hopefully I'll continue to use it on future pages; I gutted this piece so I actually still have quite a lot of the sheet left.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel
Vellum - MME Necessities
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Arrow - Basic Grey
Washi Tape - The Range
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Sewing Machine
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tag Punch

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Your Harry Potter adventure looks like so much fun! So glad you played along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are repeating your elements throughout your album! Great idea! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stitching!! WOO!HOO! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete