Thursday 6 November 2014

The Knight Bus

Harry Potter again. Had enough yet?

This time it's three photos of the Knight Bus in the back lot of the studio tour. They take roughly the same space as the two 4x6 photos on 'The Cupboard Under the Stairs', but I took a different approach to the layout. My page was loosely based on one in Glitter Girl's Scrapbooking Survival Guide, a workshop at Two Peas in a Bucket (which I downloaded when Two Peas closed).



I used three blue brads in my embellishments, but I didn't have three the same. Two of these are larger and have black in them; the third is smaller and has green with the blue. I punched a small circle of card to go behind the smaller brad to add some black and increase its apparent size.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Schoolhouse, OA Sidewalks
Doily - Dovecraft
Die-Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Brads - OA Witch Hazel
Gems - ZVA Creative
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Headliner Alphabet Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Lid (as a stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment