Thursday 18 December 2014

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This is the last double page that I need to do for my Harry Potter Studio Tour album, and I'm glad to have it done as I normally put off doing doubles for as long as possible. 

This was the finale of the tour - the 1:24 scale model of Hogwarts Castle that was used for filming exterior shots of the school. It's an intricate work of art, with all the buildings, towers, courtyards and greenhouses laid out before us.

I used the September double page sketch from Stick It Down for my page. While I stuck fairly close to the right hand side of the sketch, I did play with the left hand side, where I wanted a larger photo of the castle.


Terrible photo - I'll take another one when we have decent daylight.






There's no embellishment yet, and I'm not sure whether the page really needs any. I may just scatter a few wood veneer stars around. I will be revisting all my pages before I finish off the album, and adding extras to those pages that need them.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bazzill
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, Bazzill Basics
Letters - American Crafts Thickers, OA Witch Hazel
Rub-Ons - Basic Grey
Glitter Tape - Making Memories
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment