Sunday 14 December 2014

The Great Hall

Another double page for you today. This is the Great Hall set from the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I took loads of photos in the hall, but many of them were of the staff and pupils' costumes so they will appear on other pages. This turned into rather a plain and simple page, and I may well add more to it before I finish the album.

I've had that piece of chipboard sat on my desk for a while now, and I decided to use it here as it fits between the vertical papers. Not sure whether it was the right decision, but what's done is done.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Road Map
Doilies - Dovecraft
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Chipboard - Papermania
Die-Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Gems - Mark Richards
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment