Friday 9 January 2015

Dolores Umbridge

I have another page from the Harry Potter Studio Tour today. This time it's Dolores Umbridge's vile pink office and some of her costumes. My photo of the office has an orange cast, so I stayed clear of the orange papers in my kits, choosing black and teal blue instead.




I wanted to use the cat brad because of the cat plates in the office, but it was olive green and I didn't have that colour elsewhere. I added a couple of circles of olive card with plain brads in the other two clusters, and then I added more down each side. I am wondering is the strips at the sides are too much, and I might remove them or make them narrower before I finish this album.


Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Papermania
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 5 & Dime, OA Holiday Style
Doily - Dovecraft
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Washi Tape - OA Woodland Park
Brads - OA Witch Hazel, Papermania
Staples - Making Memories
Gems - ZVA Creative
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Concentric Circles Die
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment