Saturday 17 January 2015

Mullpeppers Apothecary

Almost there. Thanks for sticking with me over the last few months.

It's my final page from Diagon Alley today, with photos from Mr Mullpepper's Apothecary. Once again, it's a large photo of the shop front and a smaller close-up of the window display. This time, I started out from the papers that I have left, and decided to base my page on this wide band of polka dot paper. I played around with various scraps and off-cuts before deciding to run lines of punched squares above and below it. 




Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, American Crafts
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA Holiday Style, OA 9 to 5, OA 5 & Dime
Vellum - Crate Paper
Letters - OA Witch Hazel
Twine - Unknown
Staples - Making Memories
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware 1" Square Punch
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot & Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment