Thursday 15 January 2015

Quality Quidditch Supplies

With just a few pages to go in this album, I have to tackle the last two pages from Diagon Alley. I was struggling with these before Christmas but I can't leave them much longer. The first one is Quality Quidditch Supplies and I have two photos, a larger one with the whole shop and a smaller close-up of the bats and bludgers in the window. 

You may remember that I was using tile stickers on die-cut tags for all my shop names, so I laid out my photos and tag on the page, and moved them around a bit. I hit on this configuration, which suggested a circle to me. Then I just added a couple more papers (cut and stretched to look wider) behind  the circle and embellished each side of my main photo.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel, OA 9 to 5, OA Woodland Park, OA Midway
Letters - OA Witch Hazel, Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico
Brad - OA Witch Hazel
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Templates
Big Shot & Tag Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment