Thursday 1 January 2015

Stick It Down - Teachers

Happy New Year, and welcome to the first set of sketch challenges from Stick It Down for 2015. In a change from last year's format, they are moving from weekly challenges to monthly ones and will be publishing three sketches on the first of each month (for single pages, double pages and cards).

I'm first on the blog for January, sharing my single page alongside the sketch reveal. I'm still working my way through hundreds of photos from our Harry Potter Studio Tour, and this page has the costumes for four of the Hogwarts staff. I altered the dimensions of the sketch, using photos in all four quadrants and added layers and a die-cut title on the left side. I balanced this with a sliver of paper on the right to anchor my journalling (just the teachers' names and subjects).



Please hop across and join in with us. If you're not a single page scrapper, then there are sketches for double pages and cards too.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Bo Bunny
Paper - October Afternoon Witch Hazel
Doily - Dovecraft
Die-Cuts - OA Witch Hazel
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico
Mist - Docrafts
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Headliner Alphabet Die
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

3 comments:

  1. Fab page ! Just loved the Harry potter world. Happy New year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Amanda - just pinned it for future reference!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I loved Harry Potter Studio Tour, I'm still working my through my photos, I took 335 in total, it may take a while lol.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete