Friday 13 March 2015

Katrin by Cable Car

Last summer I killed off my Basic Grey Plumeria collection by making a couple of 'starting point' pages, pages without photos, which I would complete at a later date. It's taken rather longer than I expected to complete one of those pages, a layout that needed a full 12" width of photos with borders above and below. I'd imagined three 4x6 portrait photos here, but would also have considered two 4x6 landscape photos or a row or collage of smaller photos.

Ultimately it was a trio of portrait photos that made it on to my page, three from our holiday on Austria last year. We spent a day in Bad Ischl and took the cable car to the top of its nearest mountain - Mt Katrin. My photos are of the cable cars, the view over Bad Ischl and the view down the next valley towards Hallstatt. I added a couple of strips of grey cardstock above and below my photos to give a 'home' to my title and journalling, and put foam squares under some of the leaves of my flowers.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Payper Box
Paper - Basic Grey Plumeria
Letters - Basic Grey, October Afternoon

Tools
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. It may have taken a while to use but the end result is beautiful Amanda! I bet the layout took no time at all to complete. xx

    ReplyDelete