Sunday 5 April 2015

Stick It Down - Sunset

It's single page reveal day over at Stick It Down today. We shared the sketch and Melinda's page on Wednesday, and today you can see five more interpretations on the blog.

My page has a photo from our holiday in Austria last summer, with a spectacular sunset over the lake. 

This is actually one of the Austrian pages that was giving me trouble last month. I'd put the title in the paper cluster at the top of the page, following the sketch, but it was just too heavy there. I left it for a few days, and when I returned to it I decided to move the title closer to the photo. This meant I could make the top cluster much smaller and add a little ticket with a bit of extra journalling.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Crate Paper Mia, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio, KaiserCraft Lush
Vellum - Anita's
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Crate Paper DIY Shop
Ticket - from a RAK
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Docrafts

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful photo Amanda! Love the papers you used, subtle enough so as not to detract from the photo but pretty and feminine too. xx

    ReplyDelete