Friday 22 May 2015

May Your Days Be Merry & Bright

When I was clearing out some old emails recently, I came across a photo that my Dad sent me last December, one of my Nan at the Christmas party in her nursing home. I'd completely forgotten about it, and printed it off straight away so that I didn't lose it. Now it's lurked on my desk for a couple of weeks, and I really needed to scrap it before it gets mislaid or damaged. 

I have a few collections of Christmas papers and I decided on a traditional red and green page, using this month's sketch from Susan at Me & Mine.

The sentiment sticker that serves as my title is from Glitz Design, and I chose it as I do wish for my Nan's days to be "Merry and Bright". She's 93 and has dementia, so we just want her to enjoy what time remains to her.



(Looking at this, I've realised that I forgot the journalling before I took the photo, but I have done it now.)

Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Christmas Dots & Stripes, Pebbles Welcome Christmas
Stickers - Echo Park, Pebbles, Glitz Design Hello December
Gems - Pebbles
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely page and your nan looks so happy. Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete