Thursday 11 June 2015

Fountains Abbey

My printer's malfunctioning again, and this time it seems to be terminal. This is really annoying as I normally print my photos as I go along. Trying to find the silver lining, I have plenty of photos from pre-digital days and this could be an opportunity to finish off a few older albums.

The first 'old' page that I'm tackling is a double for my 2003 annual album. We holidayed in Yorkshire that summer and I had eight 4x6 photos from a day at Fountains Abbey. They would have taken up a huge amount of the page, so I started by cropping them down, then made a fairly basic layout with vertical blocks of patterned paper and horizontal rows of photos.



That's the last page I needed to make for 2003; one album finished already!

Supplies
Paper - K&Company Hannah, Fancy Pants Home for Christmas
Letters - American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin
Die-Cuts - K&Company Hannah
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


1 comment: