Friday 3 July 2015

At the Palace

I posted my July Scraplift Challenge a couple of days ago and, as always, I'm sharing my own new page with you today. I was printer-less when I chose the challenge page so I wanted something that would suit my older 4x6 photos. 

My Bad Boys? page used two 4x4 photos, which was slightly more interesting as a challenge page, but I knew it would be stretch-able. Using 4x6 photos instead means that I used the full width of the page this time. The other main change is that the Project Life cards have been replaced by patterned paper on the new page.

My photos are from the Queen's Golden Jubilee in 2002 when we joined the crowds in front of Buckingham Palace. The Royal Family are on the balcony in the top photo, but it's out of focus so you'll have to take my word for that.



I'm making four pages from this day and using the Union Flag paper on them all. This is the third that I've shared (the others are On Parade and And After) but the fourth is a month away as it will be my page for the August scraplift challenge!

But first we have four weeks of July to go, I can't wait to see what you make of this challenge.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, Glitz Design Hello December, Bo Bunny Ambrosia, Crate Paper The Pier

Letters - American Crafts
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Washi Tape - Papermania
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment