Thursday 23 July 2015

Fun with Thomas

I'm a member of several scrapbooking groups on Facebook, and one of the ladies in the UK group For the Love of Pretty Paper recently shared a new Spelling Bee challenge that she'd found at Scrapbook Challenges.

The challenge is to create a page incorporating elements for each letter of your home town, so everyone's challenge will be slightly different. The place where I live has 15 letters, but although you can limit this to any 10  I decided to use my postal town which is Grays, so my challenge is to use glitter, rub-ons, arrows, yellow and sequins.

I've been going through a mini clearout of my stash, and I've had a piece of Thomas the Tank Engine paper lurking there for years. I bought it for a specific set of photos, but I just hadn't got round to making the page. In the spirit of 'Use It or Lose It' I decided to just get it done.







I used glitter thickers for the title, a yellow mat for one of the photos and all the elements appear in the two embellishment clusters.




Supplies

White Cardstock
Paper - Sandylion Thomas Badge, Crate Paper Boys Rule, Fancy Pants Childish Things plus scraps
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Anita's Glitterations, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye
Rub-Ons - American Crafts Shimelle
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins, Studio Calico
Brads - Doodlebug
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts
Sequins

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun challenge Amanda and you even managed a bit of stash busting at the same time! Super layout and sweet photo's!

    ReplyDelete