Wednesday 15 July 2015

In the Royal Mews

I've got two pages left from 2002; the end is in sight. We spent a day in London in September, saw the Changing of the Guard and visited the Royal Mews to see the carriage collection, including the Gold State Coach that we had seen all too briefly at the Queen's Golden Jubilee celebrations.

My photos had all been 4x6 when printed, but I cropped them slightly years ago when I put them in the photo album. I took my photo placement from Kerry's page Hello Lake Annecy which also had a mix of photo sizes, but I added more papers. The finished page ended up a lot like my last one, but I think they will be sufficiently far enough apart in the album for that not to be too noticeable.


Supplies
Paper - First Edition J'Adore, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline, MME Vintage Charm, MME Cut & Paste, Pink Paislee Prairie Hill
Letters - October Afternoon
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Docrafts
Chalk - Readicut Crafts
Washi Tape - Unknown

Tools
Big Shot & Sizzix Wallflower Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Hexagon Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. The end of 2002 is in sight then, well done for getting so many done in such a short space of time. I have been very naughty and not scrapped in ages (the postings on my blog were done last month!). I am inspired by your dedication and organisation! xx

    ReplyDelete