Monday 27 July 2015

The Shooting Lodge

One of the Facebook groups that I'm a member of has been running a series of 'Use Your Stash Up' challenges, and this weekend Laura asked us to make a kit from our scraps and to use that kit for at least two pages.

As I've said before, I keep all my paper scraps in one 12x12 box, and when it's full I sort them into co-ordinating mini-kits and then try to use some of them up. As luck would have it, I did this just last week so I already have several scraps kits made up and ready to go. 

One set that had me itching to scrap was an assortment of aqua and grey papers. I used some of the larger pieces with a photo of the holiday cottage we stayed in with a group of friends back in 2001. I just added some stickers and enamel dots to the kit of papers.



Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Happy Camper, October Afternoon Travel Girl, Basic Grey True Love, Pink Paislee Prairie Hills
Letters - October Afternoon
Stickers - Elle's Studio, Ebay
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment