Wednesday 29 July 2015

Zzz...

This is the second page in a two page challenge from Laura in the 'For the Love of Pretty Paper' Facebook group that I belong to. We have had a series of 'Use Your Stash Up' challenges and Laura asked us to make a kit from our scraps, and then use it for two pages. I shared the first one (The Shooting Lodge) on Sunday, and this is the second.

The photo is my son when he was nine weeks old, asleep on a visit to my grandparents. I started from the largest pieces, layering them up in turn, then tucking the smaller pieces in around the edges. My title is another bit of stash-busting; I didn't have the right letters left for most of the titles I tried, so I settled on using up those Zs.



Supplies
Paper - Three Bugs in a Rug, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny
Letters - American Crafts
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment