Saturday 1 August 2015

August Scraplift Challenge

This month's Scraplift Challenge has its roots in a series of pages that I made in June for the Queen's Golden Jubilee celebrations. I scraplifted myself for two of them and they became my July and August challenges.

My challenge for this month is to scraplift Wild Camp, a page I made in 2013 with a split background.



My guest designer this month is Pol Prince, who has done my last few challenges and produced some lovely pages. She hasn't disappointed this month, rotating my layout for one about her daughter. 



I'll be announcing my June/July winner tomorrow, so we need a new prize for this month. If I get five entries this month then I'll award this collection of Studio Calico paper and assorted embellishments to the creator of my favourite page; if not, I'll roll it over to September and choose from both months.


Now I challenge YOU to make your own version of my page, taking as much or as little from it as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. Post it somewhere online and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (BST) on 31 August.

Happy scrapping, and I look forward to seeing your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment