Friday 7 August 2015

Stick It Down - Tattershall Castle

I'm back with another page from a Stick It Down sketch today, a double, but it's not from the current sketch. This is July's, but I decided to stitch the circles, plus extra smaller ones; it took a while and I didn't finish it before the end of the month. I added translucent yellow circles to the stitching, they aren't really as obvious as appear to be in the photo.



My photos are more old ones - Tattershall Castle is in Lincolnshire where we holidayed in 1999. That title needed lots of As, Ts and Ss so I cut it on my Big Shot rather than depleting a set of letter stickers. I balanced it with the row of asterisks, which were suggested to me by the stars on the sketch, although they are in a different place.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Basic Grey Aged&Confused, My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Washi Tape - Efco
Thread - DMC
Circles - KaiserCraft Droplets
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Big Shot & Sizzix Alphabet Dies
Fiskars Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment