Sunday 4 October 2015

Cards for World Card-Making Day

I used to be an avid follower of My Sketch World, particularly the Sketch-a-Thons each year. Lucy had to hibernate the blog a while ago, but she's slowly coming back and she published four card sketches for World Card-Making Day yesterday. I used my last male card recently so I decided to use her sketches and some old 6x6 papers to stock up again.






The deadline is quite short for these, and for once I am grateful for the time difference for helping me to link up in time.


2 comments:

  1. Great collection of cards Amanda, I so need to stock up on both female and male cards. I find it easier to do what you have done by making a few at a time whilst you have all the stash out on the table. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards you did...thanks for doing the challenge

    ReplyDelete