Thursday 1 October 2015

October Scraplift Challenge

I noticed that participation in my Scraplift Challenges dropped off over the past couple of months. I'm hoping that means that you had a good summer, but now that autumn is drawing in I wonder if I can tempt you back with a new two-photo challenge.

I'm working on a cruise album at the moment, and that means that I've also been looking back at the last 'event' album that I made, the one for our visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour last year. The page that I've chosen for this month's challenge is from that album, Magic is Might:



I've forgotten to organise a guest designer for this month, but 'Magic is Might' was itself a scraplift of an earlier page, so I have another example for you in Bodmin & Wenford Railway:



As always, I've done the challenge myself, and I'll be sharing my new page with you on Saturday.

Now I challenge YOU to make your own version of my page, taking as much or as little from it as you like, so long as I can see a likeness between the two. 

Post it somewhere online, please link back to my blog and link up to the gadget in my sidebar. Paper pages only please; entries close at 10pm (GMT) on 31 October.

I had fewer than five entries last month, so the prize will be rolling over to this month, and I'll select a winner from all entries. There's a selection of 6x6 papers from Studio Calico plus assorted other pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment