Sunday 11 October 2015

She Reads

This IS a cruise page, but it's a 'people' page rather than a 'places' page, one about our daughter and her propensity for reading wherever and whenever she could.

I started out with two 3" x 4" photos and Sketch #115 from My Scraps and More, but I soon realised that I wanted to sit my daughter and the vellum girl back-to-back in their similar positions, and my photo was too small for that. I reprinted it and cropped the other one down to a 2" square, which means that my page no longer looks exactly like the sketch.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset, Papermania
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, Graphic 45 Artisan Style
Letters - American Crafts
Vellum Girl - Crafty Templates/Quirky Kits
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Ink & Mist - Docrafts
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Doodlebug
Washi Tape - Unknown
Epoxy Dome Stickers - Ebay

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love how the sketch inspired you and even though it changed a little with embellishment you wanted to use, it came together nicely! Such a great page...your layering makes me think of someone sitting on stair steps reading. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More sketches!!

    ReplyDelete