Wednesday 9 December 2015

Le Phare de la Pointe aux Canons

I'm still in Saint-Pierre for this page, as you might have guessed from the French title. I've already made a page from the Pointe aux Canons, the site of an old fort, and this lighthouse shares its name. It lies at the entrance to the harbour and at the end of a causeway.

I used Brenda's December sketch for my page; it's one part of a trio of 'Scrappy Friends' challenges, but I didn't combine the others this month as the wintry colours and words just don't suit my holiday album.



Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon Travel Girl
Letters - American Crafts, October Afternoon
Frame - atd
Epoxy Sticker - Ebay
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B's Arrow Dies
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Stamp Set

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete