Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Sketch World - Christmas Card

Back in October, I made a quartet of cards for World Card-Making Day based on sketches at My Sketch World and I was stunned to receive first prize for my efforts. As part of that prize, Lucy invited me to guest for two card sketch challenges.

This is the second sketch and since it's December we have a Christmas theme. I chose a 6x6 paper pad from KaiserCraft and a little holly sticker for my main embellishment. Part way through I decided to switch from a rectangular card to a square one so that my circle would have an even border. I cut a banner from one of the papers but my sentiment sticker was lost against it so I die-cut a tag as an additional layer. The card didn't seem quite finished so I had a rummage for something else to add, coming up with the star stickers which I scattered along the diagonal.



Supplies
Card - Craft Creations
Paper - KaiserCraft Christmas Collections 6x6 Pad
Stickers - Papermania, Gold Label, WHSmith
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Die

No comments:

Post a Comment