Thursday 4 February 2016

Main Street

That's Main Street in Corner Brook, Newfoundland which was the fifth port of call on our cruise to Canada last summer. I had a few photos from the city centre that I wanted to include in our holiday album, and I was stuck for a page title so I just used the street name.

There's a mix of landscape and portrait images, and none of them is a 'main' photo so I printed them all at the same size and scraplifted a page that I made about 18 months ago (Talk to the Animals).




That big wood veneer camera from Heidi Swapp has always seemed to be too large on the page, but it fitted nicely on the label that I used on this one. The aperture is rather large too - nearly 1" across - but the @ fills it nicely, and I echoed these with a smaller camera and a star in the top cluster.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Wood Veneer - Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Dovecraft Filmstrip Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment