Tuesday 15 March 2016

Daddy's Girl

I'm still doing Shimelle's challenges from her Online Scrapbooking Weekend, despite the fact that the link-up deadline has passed. Her sixth challenge was to create a page inspired by a wall of frames.

I was very much product-led on this page. I don't have or use many frames, but I received a pretty pink one in a RAK some time ago, so I decided to base my page around that. I also dug out a packet of kraft polaroid frames that I hadn't used. They were purchased on-line and were much smaller than I'd imagined when I received them.

Starting from the pink frame, I wanted a 'little girl' photo for the page. Failing to find one of my daughter, I went back to my own childhood and a photo of me and my dad from the summer that I was born. We're in the garden so I picked green to go with the pink. 




The papers came mostly from a 6x6 pad which had a sheet that was the same colour pink as the frame; I also pulled in a floral print that would tie the green and pink together.

Supplies
Paper - Dream Street Papers Gracie, We R Memory Keepers Love Notes 6x6, K&Co Paper Doll
Letters - American Crafts
Frames - Crate Paper Maggie Holmes, Studio Calico
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Craft Creatives Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment