Sunday 8 May 2016

Nan & Me - An NSD Challenge

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and I'm trying to keep track of a variety of challenge sites who are having an NSD Extravaganza. The 'day' seems to have turned into at least a weekend and there are more and more challenges every year.

I'm mostly hanging out on Facebook, and for the second time I've been involved in setting one of the challenges in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Group. My challenge has just gone 'live' and this year I'm setting an alphabetical stash-busting challenge. I'd like you to pick any three consecutive letters of the alphabet and use an item for each of those three letters on a page. For example, you could pick Arrows, Brads and Circles, or Rub-Ons, Stickers and Twine. Of course there are 24 possibilities from ABC through to XYZ and it's up to you which letters you choose and what stash you bust. 

I made a sample page last weekend, and picked FGH for Flowers, Gems and Hearts. As the title says, it's a photo of my Nan & Me that was taken when we took her out for lunch last month. I picked the remnants of some papers from Teresa Collins and fussy cut two rows of flowers. I stuck one row flat to my background, and pop-dotted the second row so that I could tuck my photo in under it. 



Please come over to Facebook and share your pages in the group there - this is just one of the challenges, they are open for a week and we have prizes...

Supplies
Paper - Teresa Collins Something Wonderful, Basic Grey Basics
Letter Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Frame Sticker - Echo Park
Heart Stickers - Sticko 
Word Stickers - Elle's Studio, My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Unknown
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Gems - ZVA Creative 
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Cuttlebug Ampersand Die
Craft Creatives Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment