Tuesday 19 July 2016

Gung-Ho!

Having finally finished all the pages for my Cruise Album, I feel free to pursue other projects. I have a few albums on the go from previous years, but I'm going to (hopefully) bring 2016 up-to-date first before the avalanche of new photos from our summer holidays.


This page has photos of my brother and his family, having completed a 5k inflatable obstacle course organised by Gung-Ho! last month. I based my page on the 1 July sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, flipped horizontally to suit the orientation of the smaller photo.

I used a complete mix of papers, but most of them came in my Quirky Kits in the last two years, as did the frame and the die-cut.




Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants Happy Place, October Afternoon Summertime, Simple Stories So Fancy, Studio Calico South of the Market
Letters - American Crafts
Project Life Cards
Frame - Pink Paislee
Die-Cut - Simple Stories Carpe Diem
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch


6 comments:

  1. Super fun page and pics! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and energetic page! I like how you flipped it and that one photo frame is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your page with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FUN!! Love that you mirrored the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page!! Love your take on the sketch and love those photos! Thank you so much for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete