Tuesday 1 November 2016

Just 3 of Us

That's it! I've done it! I've finished my 2015 album!

I've filled in the final gap with a formal photo from our cruise last summer. We've cruised a few times over the years (and cruising got me into scrapbooking) but this was the first time without our son, which gave me the page title.

I've based the page on a sketch from The Studio Challenges blog, though I flipped it and used a larger photo. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Docrafts
Paper - Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful, Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Bloom, My Mind's Eye Now & Then
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Peel-Off Stickers - 
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Scribbled Circle Cut File
American Crafts Open Scallop Border Punch
Woodware Label Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a great take on our sketch. Lovely photo and lovely layout. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely understated way to flatter that wonderful portrait of your family. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete