Saturday 19 November 2016

St Gilgen

St Gilgen is the village in Austria where we stayed this summer, and I scraplifted myself for this page, taking inspiration from the Jamboree page that I made a few months ago. However this time I've flipped the design horizontally and doubled the number of photos. The main picture is a view of the village from the lake, the town hall is next to it and the smaller photos are a statue of St Gilgen himself and some alpine horn players.



I've had that star vellum for a couple of years and used it on many pages, always gutting it to stretch it as far as possible. Sadly that it the last scrap that I have, cut in two to stretch it one final time. I've copied the star motif into my embellishments using three sizes of acetate stars for large, medium and small clusters which help frame the page.

Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Pink Paislee Atlas, My Mind's Eye Be Loved
Vellum - Crate Paper
Letters - American Crafts
Instagram Card - Pink Paislee Atlas
Stars - Heidi Swapp
Washi Tape - Ebay
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Echo Park
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment