Sunday 4 December 2016

Going Up

Still in Austria for this page, with pictures from a summer toboggan run. This is something that I've only seen in Austria; we went on one two years ago too (Rodelbahn). There are two tracks on the hillside, you are pulled up one on your toboggan and then you move across to the other track to hurtle back down again. Great fun, and slightly scary going round the corners.

Sadly we only have photos of us going up; whether this is due to camera malfunction or operator incompetence hasn't been settled yet. Our daughter had her hand over her face in her photo, so I'm using two of our son and me. They are so similar that they didn't sit well next to each other on the page so I looked for an alternative layout among recently published sketches, turning up this one from Stuck?! Sketches. I flipped it horizontally to suit the direction we are facing in the photos and moved the journalling down below the title. That title is clearer in real life, but I do wonder if I should have used darker letters for it.


Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas, American CRafts/Shimelle
Letters - Fancy Pants
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Flair - Imagine That!
Enamel Shapes - Pink Paislee Atlas
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment