Sunday 8 January 2017

Happy New Year 2016

Yes, you read that correctly - this photo is a year old, not a week old, and the page will be the first one in my 2016 album. My husband spent the first few days of the year on Dartmoor with some friends and one of them took this picture which I pinched from Facebook. 

I used one of the sketches from the January challenge in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group (originally from Sketch Savvy) but I played with the positions of the different elements. I had two half-sheets of paper in my scraps box that were calling out to be put together so I used them for my background here. I layered my photo on another scrap plus pages from a 6x6 pad and cut the title and the vellum leaf sprays on my Silhouette.





Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Basic Grey Granola, Authentique Nestled
Vellum - Doodlebug
Phrase Stickers - Cosmo Cricket
Flair - Imagine That
Ink - Ranger
Gems & Label Stickers from my Advent Calendar

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Cut Files
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment