Wednesday 14 June 2017

Time to Dine

We're nearly half way through 2017, and my 2016 album is far from complete. I've tried a couple of times to start from the beginning of the year and work through chronologically, but that's not working for me. I'm having another go at that album now, but starting at the end of the year with December pages.

One of our friends organises a Christmas Ball each year in the Lake District and I pinched two of her photos from Facebook to use with one of my husband and me. 

I picked a sketch from Rochelle Spears' part of this months Scrappy Friends challenge and used Christmas papers from Simple Stories. On this occasion I kept fairly close to the sketch, except for swapping the portrait photos for landscape ones. 



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy, Simple Stories DIY Christmas
Letters - Hobbycraft
Brads - Simple Stories
Holly - The Works
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Trimcraft
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Bracket-Shaped-Square Template

No comments:

Post a Comment