Monday 10 July 2017

Raven Crag

Following on from our successful game of Chinese Whispers/Scrap Whispers in May, I signed up to two games in June, one at UKScrappers and one in the Mind the Scrap Facebook group. I thought that it would be interesting to start my chain with the same page in both groups, and to see how it evolved as different people worked with it. 

I started by scraplifting an old page of my own - I had three 4x6 photos and wanted a different layout from just stacking them in a column; a quick look through my previous pages turned up this one, and it was easy to swap the 4x4 for a 4x6, though this lead to me moving the title to the top of the page.



My photos are from a trip to the Lake District last December, and the papers all came from my scraps box. The washi tape is a newish purchase, as is the travel-themed die set which I used to cut the cameras and the word explore.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts Peppermint Express, Basic Grey Hipster, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans
Letters - Glitz Design
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Teresa Collins, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot, X-Cut Travel Mini Dies & Papercraft Essentials Tag Die
Scrapberry's Around the World Compass Stamp
Fiskars Postage Stamp Birder Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment