Monday 24 July 2017

Thali Mondays

This month we have not just one sketch challenge in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group, but six. I'm running out of month but I will do most of them eventually. I've started with Sketch 4, and combined it with one of the alphabet challenges in the same group; we're picking a random letter of the alphabet each week and a couple of weeks ago the challenge was F is for Food.

These photos are of my husband's dinner on the last two visits to our local Indian restaurant. They offer a Thali on Monday nights which consists of a platter with smaller portions of a starter, two mains, a side, rice and a naan, and you have a free choice of almost anything on the menu. Excellent value for money and a good way to sample new dishes.



I stayed fairly close to the sketch in this occasion, just swapping over the positions of title and embellishment, and working with small angles to my layers rather than having everything squared up.

Supplies
Paper - Glitz Design Sunshine in my Soul
PL Card - Crate Paper Boys Rule
Letters - American Crafts
Word Sticker - Glitz Designs
Washi Tape - Little B
Puffy Stickers - Fancy Pants
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment