Monday 7 August 2017

Give the Boy a Spoon

I have another page from our Chinese Whispers game in the Mind the Scrap Facebook group for you today. This time Christina gave me a monochromatic page with a big block of photos. I rarely scrap black and white photos, so I knew from the start that my page would be a more colourful affair.

My starting point was to find a set of three photos that could be cropped to squares and I turned up some of my nephew as a toddler. Next step was to find a background paper; I wanted a bold print but one that was small enough to 'read' the pattern around the edges of the page.

I cropped and arranged my three photos on the page, and decided to use the fourth quarter for both title and journalling.




Supplies
Paper - Karen Foster Design, Hot Off the Press, My Mind's Eye Bright
Letters - Hobbycraft
Stickers - My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup
Flair - Unknown
Washi Tape - Little B
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot and Cut & Make Doily Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment