Wednesday 27 September 2017

Akureyri

This is the third of my 'chapter divider' pages for our cruise, one for Akureyri in Iceland. They're all based on the same page design, and this time I flipped my original page (for Reykjavik) horizontally as the empty space in my photos at the bottom right was the best area for my journalling card to overlap.

I'm changing the papers for each page, picking them from the kit I put together before I started, but all of the page elements repeat and I'm cutting all the titles on my Silhouette in the same font.


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Paper Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum, (Blue isn't Labelled)
Journal Card - Project Life Summer
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stickers - Bella Boulevard
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Daisy Brush Script Letter Set
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Dies
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Travel Dies
Quickutz Tab Die
American Crafts/Shimelle 'Starshine' Globe Stamp
Scrapberry's 'Around the World' Compass Stamp
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment