Monday 4 September 2017

Keep on Going

Nancy's Page @ Hey Little Magpie
This is the last page from a day in Austria last summer when took the train to the summit of Schafberg and then walked back down to our hotel in St Gilgen. I've picked five photos from the walk itself and scraplifted a page from Nancy that I saw on the Hey Little Magpie blog. 

I really like the combination of the grid of photos together with a much looser section of embellishment on Nancy's page, and I did my best to replicate that, while also keeping back some space for journalling.



Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Quoted, Pink Paislee Atlas, My Mind's Eye Now & Then, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - October Afternoon
Stickers - Anita's Glitterations, Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Ebay, Dovecraft
Enamel Shapes - We R Memory Keepers, Marianne Design
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment