Friday 8 September 2017

On the Pilgrim's Way

Today I'm sharing another page from our holiday in Austria last year. We were staying on the edge of Wolfgangsee, and my husband decided to spend a day walking the 27km path around the edge of the lake. Many of his photos were similar to those we took when we visited the lakeside villages earlier in the week, so my page concentrates on a section of path known as the Pilgrim's Way. The way is marked by a series of stone crosses and passes a small church on the mountainside on the site where St Wolfgang lived in the 10th century.

My page is a scraplift of another 2016 page, which breaks my 'rule' about repeating page designs within an album, but I don't expect anyone to notice.



Supplies
Paper - My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee Atlas, Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape - Ebay
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Pink Paislee
Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment