Monday 30 October 2017

Felix

Time for the last sketch from Lottie Loves Paper's Five Sketches in Five Days. It was actually Sketch 1, but I left it initially because I couldn't fit it to the photos from our cruise. 

Eventually I chose to scrap some baby photos instead; these were shared by my husband's cousin when Felix was born in August. I wanted to use blues, and soft patterns for this page, but I sorely underestimated the amount of blue patterned paper in my stash. The background is a baby boy paper, with a whale print that's hard to see in this photo. I also picked a darker blue which I cut into various width strips, tore the ends and machine-stitched to the page.



Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Addition, Heidi Swapp No limits
Letters - American Crafts
Brads - Pebbles New Addition
Enamel Dots & Gems - Docrafts
Heart Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Mist - Mister Huey's


Tools
Sewing Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment