Sunday 22 October 2017

Reykjavik Cathedral

I'm staying with Reykjavik today for this page featuring the Cathedral. The page design comes from the recent A Most Magical Scrapbook class run by Shimelle Laine. She was making a Disney album, but the prompts and page designs are pretty versatile rather than being specifically Disney-esque.

I had three photos of the cathedral, and considered stacking them in a column, but with one picture of the outside and two of the inside, I felt they would be better separated, and this design with three 4x6 photos and an extra 4x6 block worked better than the column.



Shimelle used her extra block for lots of embellishment, but it seemed like an obvious place for my title and journalling with just a little embellishment that I repeated diagonally opposite in a smaller size. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Echo Park Winter Park, My Mind's Eye Hello World, Basic Grey
Letters - Echo Park Note to Self
Washi Tape - Little B, Tesco
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Shimelle, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Dies
Dovecraft Nesting Stars Die

1 comment:

  1. I always like your layouts, the photos are the stars of the page, with just the right amount of paper pattern & embellishments to compliment the theme. A few posts back, I like your circles for the wet page ...

    ReplyDelete