Wednesday 1 November 2017

Card-Making with Sketch-n-Scrap

Last month Sketch-n-Scrap celebrated World Card-Making Day with four extra sketches on their Facebook page. I spent Sunday putting them to good use making a few cards for the coming months.

I picked out a Studio Calico stamp set for the first card, and decided that it worked best rotated:



I rotated the next one too, making a Good Luck card featuring a die-cut from One Canoe Two's Hazelwood collection:


















Sketch 3 was based around a journalling card, and I picked out a 4x4 card, but then hit a hitch in that it was too big for my normal 4x6 card blanks, and I couldn't fit the banners on a 5x5 card blank. I compromised with paper strips above and below the journalling card, which I rather like:




















On to sketch 4, and I copied the floral theme of the sketch, pulling out an ancient My Mind's Eye die-cut flower for another birthday card:




No comments:

Post a Comment